Home » » The King of the Sea Book Review

The King of the Sea Book Review

Name of the book: The King of the Sea

Author: Nandan Gautam

Publisher: Notion Press

"The King of the Sea" - A book with musical quality and a book of Metaphysics. Right from the polished cover, high quality paper impressed me to read the book initially. I usually prefer books with such qualities and the gap maintained between the texts which I loved so much in this novel also. I've read the metaphysical texts before only from the ancient Author. Reading a metaphysical text at present by the contemporary writer, made me feel elated.

Though this is the first time for me to go through the musical book, I can understand and involve myself with the live story of the book. I like to read stories with poetries. In such a way, this is the book which impressed me with lots of poetries in between. As a lover of poetry, I loved to read poetries in a novel.

The book has been divided into several categories or chapters through we will be able to dive into the imaginative concept dealt by the author. The book is a well penned and imaginative travel to the musical Odyssey.

The book cover and the concept are simply awesome. The book cover symbolically shows us how deep we have to involve in the concept to understand it and to dive into it.

I recommend this book to everyone. This is the book which should not be missed ever.

My Ratings: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Share this article :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Deepa Books
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates